Dreamscape Media Expands Sci-Fi and Fantasy Publishing Program with Launch of New Division, Dreamscape Lore
(Holland, OH) May 2, 2023 - Dreamscape Media, an award-winning audiobook publisher, recently announced the launch of its new sci-fi and fantasy division, Dreamscape Lore. The new division will focus on the publishing imprint for exemplary sci-fi and fantasy audiobooks and will include a roster of bestselling authors and titles in addition to existing catalogs from seminal publishing partners, Marvel Entertainment and independent publisher LMBPN.
“Our current line-up of sci-fi and fantasy titles and authors is already incredibly strong,” says Lorna Henry, director of Dreamscape Media’s strategic partnerships and Dreamscape Lore division leader. “We’re thrilled to expand the genre catalog with the launch of Dreamscape Lore and be able to engage further with the sci-fi and fantasy community of authors, narrators, publishers, and audiobook listeners.”
Highlights in Dreamscape Lore’s lineup include:
- Several frontlist titles slated to release with Marvel Entertainment in 2023 include Guardians of the Galaxy – Annihilation: Conquest,Captain Marvel: Shadow Code, and Loki: Journey into Mystery.
- The Nameless Restaurant, a LitRPG title written by bestselling author Tao Wong and narrated by the award-winning Emily Woo Zeller. "I am looking forward to seeing The Nameless Restaurant in audio from Dreamscape," says author Tao Wong, "especially with Emily Woo Zeller who I know will do an amazing job bringing the book and food to life." The Nameless Restaurant will release on June 1st.
- Bestselling author Sue Burke’s Dual Memory will be released on May 16th and will be narrated by Audie Award finalist, André Santana.
- Michael Anderle’s Witch of theFederation series and Sarah Nofke’s The Exceptional S. Beaufont series, both featured in LMBPN’s line-up of over 150 audiobook titles.
- Award-winning author Sheree Renee Thomas’s Black Panther: Panther’s Rageas well as many audiobook titles associated with Spider-Man, X-Man and Avengers are included in The Marvel Entertainment catalog of over 100 audiobook titles.
“As we move forward with growing Dreamscape Lore, we will continue to represent the diversity already found within the current catalog,” says Lorna Henry. “We are especially excited about expanding our offerings for LitRPG titles from new and well-known voices within the genre.”
Dreamscape Select, the distribution and partnership arm of Dreamscape, will also be incorporated into Dreamscape Lore with already established authors and publishers in the sci-fi and fantasy space. Dreamscape Select recently announced distribution partner Ilona Andrews, the #1 New York Times and USA Today bestselling authors of Urban Fantasy, Sci Fi, and Paranormal fiction.
Additional details and news about Dreamscape Lore, including new releases, can be found on the Dreamscape Lore Twitter and Reddit channels.
Dreamscape Lore audiobooks will be available everywhere audiobooks are sold including Audible, Apple Books, Chirp, Audiobooks.com and Spotify, who recently launched audiobooks on their platform. Additionally, these audiobooks can be found through libraries on digital platforms such as hoopla and Overdrive.
Dreamscape Media is an award-winning independent publisher that produces fiction and non-fiction audiobooks, book-based children's read-along video programs, and offers audio publishing services to prominent independent authors and publishers through Dreamscape Select. Dreamscape strives to publish and distribute titles that both inspire and entertain listeners, readers, and viewers around the world. Titles are available to both library and retail channels.
For more information visit dreamscapepublishing.com.